From The CEO’s Desk January 2021
Welcome to 2021
Well 2021 came faster than expected and for most of us we were glad to see the back of 2020.
2021 is the year of opportunity and what I am seeing is increased demand for properties. The Adelaide property market is humming, it appears that the investors from the East Coast are coming and coming fast, so hold on to your hats with property prices.
What this does mean is that there are opportunities for us as investors to get in whilst the price point is low. There are exciting opportunities in Adelaide for under $400,000. Ask our team today.
The First Buyer market is strong, the demand is high and the grant still exists, so this is a time to take action as a first time home buyer.
Don’t sit out of the market any longer, take action and beat the rent cycle, we have Filip here ready to help you take action.
With the start of 2021, we are planning to launch several Mini Training Courses and Informational Videos:
- To retire sooner or maximise your income at retirement, look out for our What’s Your Magic Number? Mini Course.
- With a long-term vision comes short-term motivation, this is why you must set goals from the start. If you do not know what you want to achieve, you will not be as motivated. Setting the right goals can help you build momentum in the right direction. It can lead you to what you want in a more efficient manner. Look out for our Goal Setting For Maximum Success Mini Course that will help and inspire you to figure out what you want and go for it.
- Do you have the relevant documents to apply for a Home Loan? Do you know all of the elements to be considered for a Home Loan? Do you know that there are conditional and unconditional approvals for your file? It is good to be curious about the stages of your application, so we have made that easier for you. We are getting everything ready for you behind the scenes. Know where your file is at in the process and do not miss a document that may further elongate the process. Our team of specialists is working hard on launching a Mini Course that will have an Ultimate Flow Chart And Check List for all stages of the Loan Application Process as a reference and guide for you.
- Planning to buy or sell property? There is a lot to think about! Look forward to our Rental Income And Tax Deductions Mini Course. Our Home Loan and Tax Specialists have seen it all and so we have gathered a list of Frequently Asked Questions to help answer any questions that you might have. Rest assured that our team has decades of experience in finance, property and tax, and will be happy to help you.
- Look forward to some great tips and advice such as:
- How to cover yourself from unexpected risks like job loss?
- What to consider when selling your property?
- How to manage your finances without compromising your needs?
- What we can do to help you throughout the process and much more.
If you would like to be added to the special interest list for these Mini Courses then Contact Us today.
CEO Nieuvision Australia
BTW we have a question for you. If you could have a private conversation with one of our team, what two questions would you like to ask?
Just let us know via this link.
P.S. We’re really serious about this – go ahead, click on the link now and tell us your question. What do you need help with?