Learn the secrets that many are missing on how to become a first home owner in 2017!
The home ownership process is not an easy one, but it can be made much easier with the right advice and knowledge. Attend a free 2-hour interactive workshop to find the right information and explore the best “life-hacks” for you owning your first home sooner.
Learn & explore the concepts that will assist you in 2017
In our FREE informative seminars we clearly explain the process and benefits of property investment, including topics such as:
- Learn how to save for a home loan deposit and what counts towards it
- Explore planning your money and setting goals
- Learn about the First Home Owner Grant and how that affects your loan
- Explore the deposit options and Rentvesting
- Learn about key buying costs to budget for when crunching the numbers
- Learn about 1st home ownership pathways
- Explore the types of entry into the market
- Learn about calculating your borrowing capacity
- Explore the first home buying process
- Learn about the strategies you will need to get everything ready for your purchase
- Explore what is most important for your situation and key concepts to start living now
Two workshops are being offered, but unfortunately, they are limited to the first 30 respondents; to ensure that you don’t miss this opportunity secure a place by clicking on the workshop button and filling in the form.
Next Information Session
Dates: 17th June, 2017, 11am
Venue: Home Solution Centre by Metricon, 88 Fullarton Road, Norwood SA 5067
Door Prize: A Complimentary Financial Review (to be drawn on the day).