Lightsview – Adelaide’s new “Eastern Suburb”
Outstanding value, excellent investment opportunity
Integrating a future town centre, pedestrian linkages, public transport, cycling routes and 15 hectares of public reserves, Lightsview intends to be the benchmark for modern and sustainable communities in Australia with a strong focus on modern housing design.
Less than 8km from the city, life at Lightsview is made so much easier with quick access to established local shopping, integrated public transport networks, linked parks and reserves no more than 300m from any home, and the convenience of sporting clubs, schools, medical services already active in the local area.
Lightsview has been carefully designed so that green open spaces are simply an extension of your front yard, giving you all the room you could ever want without the need to maintain it! A variety of local transport facilities and linkages also exist providing easy inner-city access.
- Floor to ceiling tiles to wet areas
- Alarm system
- Timber floating flooring to high traffic areas & open living areas
- Frameless glass shower screens
- 20mm Caeserstone benchtops to kitchen and vanities
- 2700mm ceilings with 2400mm high doors
- LED downlights throughout dwelling
- Fujitsu reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Euro Milano range appliances including dishwasher
- Built-in wardrobes
- Ground Floor Living: 79.72m²
- First Floor Living: 99.19m²
- Garage: 19.80m²
- Alfresco: 9.00m²
- Balcony 1: 6.06m²
- Balcony 2: 9.00m²
- TOTAL BUILDING: 222.77m²